Lemon Squares #Recipe ~ Yum!

I don’t think I have shared this recipe on my blog before, but even if I have, that's okay because this is one of my favorites so I’m sharing it. (Maybe, again! LOL) I hope you enjoy!

After The Lovin' Lemon Bars

Ingredients

·        1 cup flour
·        1/2 cup butter, softened
·        1/3 cup powdered sugar
·        2 eggs
·        1 cup granulated sugar
·        1/2 teaspoon baking powder
·        1/4 teaspoon salt
·        2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
·        3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
·        Powdered (confectioners) sugar for sprinkling

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix together the flour, butter, and powdered sugar. Press mixture into the bottom of an ungreased square 8" X 8" pan, building up 1/2-inch edges (to hold in the filling). Bake the crust for 20 minutes.


3. Beat the remaining ingredients until light and fluffy. Pour lemon filling over hot crust and bake approximately 25 minutes, or until no indentation remains when lightly touched in the center. Cool and cut into squares. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar. Enjoy these lusciously sweet lemon bars after the lovin'! 

No comments: