Love As It Should Be Written



I am so pleased with the great reviews Reclaim My Heart is receiving!

One of my favorites can be found over at Indie Review Tracker where Karin Cox calls the book, "Love as it should be written."

The book has high reviews over at Amazon too. Pop over there and have a look.

And BigAl, owner of Books and Pals review blog, called Reclaim My Heart, "Fasano's best book yet!"

I am over-the-moon happy!

That's all for today. I just wanted to share my joy.

Oh, I'd better let you know that the book is available for:

Kindle US        Kindle UK    Kindle CA     Nook         Kobo       iBooks

Now available in paperback!

In the United States      In the United Kingdom     In Canada


2 comments:

The Author said...

Keep the faith, success doesn't come without some difficulties this is to appreciate the success.

Donna Fasano said...

Thank you for the reminder. Sometimes I need to sit back and take a deep breath.