March Madness Sale! Three Books Under a Buck!



It's March! Let's have a sale! I'm offering three of my sweet romance novels for under a dollar each (77p in the UK). Take advantage of the sale and enjoy these three happily-ever-afters.

Her Fake Romance

"The author's style was pure delight, fun and funky. Modern and very entertaining. I never would have thought that a fake romance could be so funny and emotional at the same time. HJ Top Pick!"  ~HarlequinJunkie.com








Take Me, I'm Yours




"Readers who enjoy Debbie Macomber's writing will feel right at home in a Fasano novel." ~Fredlet, an Amazon reviewer









Mountain Laurel

"… after kidnapping her over-the-top sister to a mountain cabin, Laurel suddenly found a life and man of her own in Michael, the sexy park ranger. This is a delightful story, with many heartfelt scenes that shows Laurel coming into her own. The perfect, page-turning romance to read at the beach, or the mountain cabin, or in my case in a hammock!" ~ebookluver, an Amazon reviewer


1 comment:

ReadingRenee said...

I re-blogged it GREAT deals