Romance Audio Books Anyone?




My goal for 2012 was to edit/update/upload all of my backlist titles and sell them as e-books for Kindle, for Nook, for Kobo, and as iBooks. I am happy to announce that I achieved that goal! But on top of that, I started working with voice actors to have my romance novels made available as audio books. Two of them are now available at Audible.com, at Amazon Store, and in the iTunes Store. I feel as if I really accomplished a lot this year. Thank you so much for all the support you've given me!

Here are the two biggest surprises for me:



An Accidental Family is narrated by the wonderful Laura Jennings. Laura is truly able to convey the sweet feel of this romantic and often heart-wrenching story about the blending of a brand new family. A sample of the book can be found by clicking here









And The Merry-Go-Round is narrated by Margie Lenhart, who perfectly captures the upbeat, comedic feel of my contemporary women's fiction novel about a woman who is looking to unload "180 pounds of man meat" she's been lugging around for far too long. But wait...does she or doesn't she want a divorce? Listen to a sample of the book by clicking here.




Thank you for all the support you've given me 
since I've become an Indie Author. 
I would never have been able to do it without you! 
Best wishes for a wonderful 2013!

No comments: