Taking Love in Stride DISCOUNTED

I just saw that Amazon has discounted Taking Love in Stride to 99 cents. Grab a copy for your Kindle before the price goes up to $2.99! I thought I'd better let readers know about this deal. (Please check the price closely before 1-clicking!)

Find this book in the US Kindle Store

This book is also available in these fine stores:

Amazon UK Kindle Store

Barnes & Noble NookBook Store

Smashwords (in various digital formats, including PDF)

Also in PAPERBACK via Amazon

Here are a few reviews:

"Cute romance read." ~Martha E. Schlegel, Amazon reviewer

"This book had me from the provocative cover! I've enjoyed all of Donna Fasano's work and look forward to reading An Accidental Family next. Keep up the great work, Donna!" ~Patricia Roque, Amazon Reviewer

"I loved everything about this book, the story, the excellent writing, it kept me glued to the screen. I loved it." ~Karin Hurt, Amazon reviewer

"Romance novels are not something I usually read, but I was quickly hooked on Taking Love in Stride. Donna Fasano kicks off the book with conflict between two strong characters who feel mutual physical attraction. " ~Holly Weiss, Nook reviewer



No comments: